Fragrance Girl

Tokyo Drifting

I left Tokyo a few days ago, hit another unmentionable Asian city (not quite as lovely as Tokyo and subsequently left as quickly as possible) and finally made it to Hong Kong. I'm here working my ass off for the next week - and with that in mind I'm hoping that the worst of my jet-lag is behind me? Hmm. I thought I'd share a few pics from Tokyo. It's hard to describe such a effervescent city - full of so many contradictions. Like - how is it possible with a population of approximately 12 million - that it's so sparkling clean you find yourself in awe of the spotless public restrooms and the immaculate side walks?? And the attention to detail?! The stores are like mini universes unto themselves! My photo's are not star quality (and don't really do them justice) but I had to share. Enjoy. xx

A tiny boutique in the back streets of Harajuku. I wanted to move in it was so pretty!

A cafe where I stopped for lunch - too cute.

An accessory store specializing in skull rings, studded cuffs, belts and enough tough shit to make the wrists of La Lanphear jealous!

Pics by The Glossy Ed.