Fragrance Girl

Onward... 2008

A New Year. New beginnings. Starting over. A fresh slate. Better choices. More work-outs. Healthier eating. New ambitions.

And if none of this happens you can at least look forward to a new spring wardrobe?? I know I swore off buying silly shoes - but sometime between Christmas and New Years these lovelies joined my collection. (Does this mean I technically didn't break my New Years resolution since it happened before New Years??)

Anyhoo - the 70's is always a decade eager for pillaging. And this W spread seems as fresh as a summer breeze... washed and wide-legged denim (kind of novel after so much DARK skinny denim), faded florals, and fringe. I will do all although certainly not altogether. And you?

Best wishes for new beginnings (and new spring wardrobes) to all my beloved Glossy readers.

Bisous, The Glossy Ed.

Photos W Magazine.