Fragrance Girl

Woman – Jasper Conran


When I first smelt ‘Woman’ I wasn’t feeling particularly charitable. Citrus fragrances are not that popular and need some getting used to. My initial response was that it smells like the freshening wipe that used to come free with KFC.
However, now that I’ve worn it a few times, Woman does have a lot of depth. It reminds me of forest greens and in particular, the ivy leaf. The background green notes are over-arched by a strong, but not sharp citrus combination.

There’s an urban myth that factories are more productive when citrus smells are released into the atmosphere. This may or may not be true. What is true is that a citrus fragrance makes you feel awake, fresh and lively. Quite literally it gives you a zest for life.

Great for giving you a boost on a cold, winter morning.