Fragrance Girl

Between a Rock and a Hard Place...

Lara Stone for I-D magazine looking like a modern-day Brigitte Bardot. Love that in the interview she comes off as genuine and a little nerdy... and still a little surprised that the fashion world is so smitten with her. Lovely.

On her breasts:
"will you stop asking me questions about my tits?" "Oops sorry, but the world seems rather obsessed with them... "

On the catwalk:

"I hate catwalk because 1) I'm not very good at it, 2) I'm always scared shitless and 3)... I suck at it. I cannot walk in heels. At all. I'm always completely terrified I'm going to fall over, which I did three times my first season.

On music:

"anything depressing. Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now is my favourite song, I'm convinced Morrissey wrote it about me."

I-D, The Fashion Spot