Fragrance Girl

Happiness List # 26 ~

Well, hey there babies.

Long time no see.

What's been going on? Where have I been?

Well, if you don't share in the mayhem on FB, let me fill you in.

2 weeks ago today, I spent the day in the ER.

What happened?

Yep, Meg has been dealing with kidney stones.
Worst pain I have ever felt.
And I've dealt with some gnarly pain in my day. But, nothing like this.
After a CT scan to check the size of the stone, to be sure it was able to pass, and LOTS of fluids and pain killers we were sent home with strict instructions to drink LOTS of fluids and pee through a strainer. Yeah, SO not good times.
Spent the week doped up, nauseous and weak.

2 weeks later, and I'm feeling MUCH better even though I have to drink this amount of clear fluids every day from now on:

They hear me sloshin'. They be hatin.
#UGH

So, I've been taking a break to get back on my feet.
Know what?

IT'S BEEN AWESOME!! :-)

Trying to keep things low key, but this sort of thing just reminds us how precious life is.
My preciouses (in my best Gollum voice):

Caeleigh slept over, even though I was parked on the couch and slept most of the time.

I love you too precious girl.

Made Oreo Cheesecake.
Y'all. This is the easiest stuff to make and it's BEYOND delicious.
Drew told me that this is now his favorite flavor cheesecake.
Maybe I should share the recipe with y'all.
Maybe?

Awesome Saturday nights that leave you lookin like this Sunday morning.
AWESOME!

Which then requires you to run right out and get a haircut.
Ah, yeah. Nothing makes you feel better than a good haircut!

So, Meg is Obo Kaybe (Anyone remember Fat Albert??) and has to slosh off and drink more fluids.

Gah.

XOXO