Fragrance Girl

Key Lime Cheesecake for Drew and Green Day ~

Hiya babies!!
Happy St Paddy's Day to you!

I admit, I didn't decorate...
I forgot to wear Green...
I did, however make Corned Beef for supper.
With this little beauty for dessert.

Drew's most favorite.

Key Lime Cheesecake.

And now, I don't know how in the world it happened,
but this one came out absolutely perfect.
Not a single crack.

I had to take many pictures for proof:

Crackless... like a boss.

Don't ask.

I don't know.

Key Lime Cheesecake:

8 full graham crackers, crushed
1/4 cup sugar
3 tbsp melted butter

Mix all and press into the bottom of a spring form pan. Place in fridge to set while mixing cake.

2 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened

1/2 cup sugar

1 tsp. grated lime zest

4 Tbsp. fresh lime juice

1/2 tsp. vanilla

2 eggs

Cream the cheese, sugar, vanilla, lime juice and zest. When smooth, add eggs.
Gently pour over the cooled crust. Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.

I allowed mine to cool overnight at room temperature instead of in the refrigerator. Maybe that's what kept it from cracking. Dunno.

Scrapped around the edge of the pan with a knife and topped it with a little whipped cream and lime slices. Just for pretty sake.

These pictures made me realize that my hands look just like my Moms.
I always thought I had my Dads hands.
Regardless, they are ginormous.

You know you do.

Drew took some incredibly beautiful pictures of our cheesecake.
He's artsy like that.

Oh, we made this for 'Green Day', not for the band Green Day.
But, we are actually fans of Green Day, The Walking Dead and Forrest Gump.

:-)

Happy St Patrick's Day.

Don't drink and drive, hey?

XOXO