Fragrance Girl

My obsession with glasses ~ A Firmoo review

Well, heya babies.

Those of you that follow me on Instagram and Facebook, know that I have a slight obsession with glasses.

To me, they are just another accessory. Like jewelry or makeup.

Since I can't see without them, I might as well have fun with them, right?!?

The lovely people at Firmoo offered me a free pair in return for my review.
How could I turn that down?

The ordering process was easy. I am an ABOC Optician, so I am familiar with all the technical terms, but still, the ordering process would be easy for anyone.

The shipping was super quick, and I love my new glasses.

They are awesome for the office...

Or just sitting around watching a The Walking Dead marathon.

And even better, Firmoo is offering free glasses to ALL new customers.

What's better than free?

Free glasses.

Cute, cute!

Have I mentioned I love glasses?

Go getcha some!!!

XOXO