Fragrance Girl

Easter Deviled Eggs ~

Howdy babies!
I know we are all desperate for Spring. This Winter has been brutal!

This fun and quick project I had pinned ages ago and never got around to it last year.

So, this week when I had a few hard boiled eggs that needed to be used up, I decided to give it a try.

So easy.

For each color, I mixed a cup of water, 2 tbsp vinegar and food coloring.

Just dropped the egg whites into each color and let them sit until I liked the depth of color.

Everyone has their own recipe for the yolk portion, mine is all by eye and taste. I just mix up the yolks until smooth, add mayo, vinegar and salt & pepper. Then, a small sprinkling of season salt on top to finish them off.

They were tasty as well as adorable.

Hurry Spring.

Hurry.

This would be great fun with your kids. If I can do it, they can do it.

XOXO