Fragrance Girl

GYCO ~ Pear and Prosciutto pizza

Oh yeah,
It's that time again,

White Lights on Wednesdays

Our entry is: Pear & Prosciutto Pizza

And I'm just gonna say, this pizza is divine.
After we scarfed it down, Drew told me this is his favorite.
Even better than my calzone.
He said I could quote him on it.

Pear & Proscuitto Pizza:

  • Prepared pizza crust {I used individual size, but you can use the large size just as well}
  • 3 sliced pears {I used bosc}
  • Alfredo sauce
  • Feta cheese {crumbled]
  • Mozarella cheese {shredded}
  • Arugula

Preheat the oven to 450. Place the pizza crusts on a parchment lined baking sheet.
Spread a couple spoonfuls of the alfredo sauce on the crusts.
Core and slice the pears and place in a layer on the crust.

Place the thin layers of proscuitto over the pears.

Sprinkle a light layer of feta cheese over the other layers.

Then, I sprinkled a very small portion of shredded mozarella over everything, just to take it over the top.

Then you bake them in the oven for approx 9 minutes.

Drew, NO PEEKING!!

Once the cheese melts and starts to brown, remove.
Then add a layer of arugala over all the other crazy goodness.

Try not to inhale it. Cause you could choke, and that would be bad.

It's sweet, salty, crunchy and creamy.

And yes, my husband has declared this his new favorite food.

I admit. It's the best pizza I've ever had!