Fragrance Girl

2012 year in review! ~

Well hey there!

How was your Christmas??

Our was fantastic. We are very blessed.

The year is winding down. I thought I would re-share my most popular and my personal favorite projects of 2012!

#5:

The change of my kitchen color to Wythe blue.

This is still my very favorite paint color.

#4:

Our Mason jar & hose clamp project:

This was knocked off the wall by my terrible window hanging job, and is now in 2 separate pieces.

#3:

My Beadboard wallpaper backsplash:

This still looks brand spankin' new. I LOVE this stuff!!

#2:

My Ballard corkboard knock off:

I made these for $11 each, and Ballard charges $89. Helloooooooo.

And... my #1 post of 2012...

My DIY window cornices!!

I'm actually quite surprised by this one.
And to be honest, these are no longer hanging. I couldn't come up with a secure way to keep them up.

It's ok.

I'm going to completely change the whole room in the new year, and the window treatments are going to be epic. EPIC I TELL YOU!!

Now, can I show you MY favorites? Sooooooo hard to chose!!

#5:

My milk paint table set:

My first attempt at using milk paint. LURVE. I intended on selling these, but couldn't.
I'm sure you understand.

#4:

My DIY Chair Slipcovers:

One of the best projects I've done. I'm not gonna lie, these weren't easy.
But, I'm so proud of them every single time I walk past and think: "Yep, you did that!"

#3:

My Board & Batten dining room wall:

This was my first time using a nail gun, and I was scared.
It turned out so pretty, and I love it so much.

#2:

The Loft:

This went from an empty, dark space... to a happy & warm space. On a pretty tight budget too!

And my very most favorite project of 2012:

The Stairs:

I'm sure you guys guessed, right?!?! It was the most difficult project with the biggest payoff.
Still lots of things I want to add to the space. But, I'm so thrilled with how this turned out!

As the year winds down, I'd like to remind you all how much I appreciate each & every one of you!
I have made some of the most incredible friendships just because of this little blog.

I hope 2013 is a year filled with blessings & love, for all of us!

XOXO