Fragrance Girl

Merry and Bright ~

Hellllllooooooo my friends!!

How was your Thanksgiving?!?!

Ours was lovely. A nice, quiet dinner with family and friends. That's what Thanksgiving is all about.

Spent the rest of the weekend getting our Christmas on.

But, this is what we're doing the last day of our long weekend:

We're pooped and not looking forward to Monday.

Boo.

This year I've decided less is more on the Christmas decorating.

I finally got a new tree. First new tree in about 10 years.

And I did some crafting! I have the blisters to prove it. Why do I always end up with blistered fingers when I craft?? Oh yes, because it involves the glue gun. I'm just not glue gun savvy.

I'm thinking this was worth the blisters:

Oh my.

I used the tute from MMS. Hers is linen, mine is drop cloth.

But, holy luscious loveliness. Worth every blister.

The kids love it and are also getting into the spirit, leaving us presents already:

Aw, little sweeties.

Other little bits of Christmas around the house:

I love this little guy. He opens up into a music box.

This is the first year I've done stockings. Even a faux fireplace needs stockings.

This, is where the kids' stockings ended up:

How freakin' cute is that??

I cut an 8 x 30 piece of wood. Sanded and white washed it. Then I added some vinyl birds that I had leftover from another project... then hooks! I love it so much, I think it's gonna stay up all the time.

One for each of our babies. Just the right size for a treat & a toy.

Things look so different around here.
One of these days I need to do some before/afters.

Here's hoping you all have an amazing Christmas season!

XOXO