Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #26 ~

Hey there! Happy mid-week {if that's even possible}!

Hope your Thanksgiving was amazing and your Christmas is gearing up to be spectacular as well.

I'm actually more ahead of schedule this year than I've ever been.

Looking forward to stalking all of you to see what you're getting up to this season.

Photobucket

Shasta makes the cutest buttons!

Let's get onto the features:

Claire at The Rustic Pig shared this stunning Empire Dresser she madeover. It doesn't get any more perfect than this in my book.

Amy's Cooking Adventures shared these adorable owl cookies. So dang cute!

Kathy at Life on Lakeshore Drive shared this sweet candy cane wreath. I love anything made with burlap, and this is so CUTE!!

If you were featured, grab a button!

I can't wait to see all the creative and inspirational things you've all been up to!