Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #25 ~

Well, hellooooooooo my friends!!

I don't know about you, but I'm really looking forward to the long holiday weekend. We are headed to our good friends Glenn & Dawn's house for supper. Nice that I don't have to cook the whole meal this year, but it will be weird not to have the leftovers. But, the company makes up for that.

I reached a major milestone tonight. Most of us hate this one. I'm almost 42 and I'm wearing bifocal contacts. And I can see. I'm too young for this, right?!?! Agree with me ladies... please. The point is, I can see at all distances. So, I will break down when I go back for the follow up appt and purchase my first pair of no-line bifocal glasses. *sigh* They will be wicked cute, to make up for it!

Enough feeling sorry for myself... let's get onto this weeks party and features!

Our guest host this week is Maria from Agape Love Designs and Photography!

Thanks Maria!!

My super sweet friend Liz from Stamping the Shoreline shared these adorable paper stars. I think they are just cute as can be. And they look fairly easy to make!

One of the sweetest people in the blogosphere, Anne from DesignDreams by Anne shared this amazing greenhouse she made from old windows. LOVE!

Trish & Bonnie from Uncommon Designs shared this adorable Thankful bucket garland. SO stinkin cute!!

Remember, when you link up your linked up to 5 blogs!!

Mine: Nutmeg Place
Shasta: In The Old Road
Holly: Full Circle Creations
Heather: New House
Maria: Agape Love Designs & Photography {guest host}

If you were featured, grab a button:

All of here at Nutmeg Place wish you a wonderful Thanksgiving. Full of food, friends, family and memories you will cherish always.

I'm thankful for every one of you!