Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #8 ~

Hey there friends!

How are you this week?

Hot where you live?!?! CRAZY hot here!

It's a State holiday here in the Beehive state. Pioneer Day. Otherwise known as, Pie & beer day. :-)

So, this is late because I was trying to get in a little family time.

Well, here are my features!!

Jess at Mom 4 Real shared her gorgeous breakfast nook makeover. Isn't it lovely?? The shutter is to die for. I would love to sit with a cup of coffee (iced please!) and read the Sunday paper there.

Tonna at Navy Wifey Peters shared this ADORABLE top she made for her darling baby girl. This is so clever and sweet!! Her baby daughter is precious!

Amy at home happy home shared these tinfol monograms. I literally gasped when I saw how she made these. Easy and GORG!!!

Now, let's make ourselves drool over these nummy treats:

Robyn at Robyn's View shared her GYCO winning brownie bottom coconut chocolate cream cake.
Could you DIE?!?! Just give me a fork and let me at it!! Congrats on taking my crown Robyn!!

Kathe at Kathe with an E also shared her submission for the GYCO challenge. Look at these Coconut maple bacon cupcakes!! Anything with bacon is awesome. So, you KNOW these are as well!

If you were featured be sure to take a button!

Nutmeg Place

And now, let's get this weeks party going!!

DIY/Craft...

Tasty Treats