Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #4 ~

Howdy friends.

Sorry, I'm late with this. Not been a great night at our house and I needed to breathe a little bit.

First, when I got home... my adorable chippy window had come crashing to the floor, taking out my mason jar/hose clamp holder that Drew had made for me. Took it out and broke it into 3 pieces. I suppose it could have been worse. My chippy window only lost a little chippiness. It didn't break.

I was desperate. So, I re-attached the pieces to the wall:

So, I'm a loser.

Then, another picture had come down and my super brittle boxwood wreath had come down. WTF?? Was there some kind of earthquake?? I dunno. But, the window was a definite fail.
It's nice and secured tonight. :-(

Alrighty - let's get to the features. Seems like most are food related this week. I must be hungry!

Mandy at Mandy's Money made these to die for Blow Pop Martini's. My mouth is watering just looking at them!

Linda at With a Blast {she was my lucky 200th reader!!} shared this so yummy Coconut bread with cream cheese frosting. Oh Mah Gah!

Alyssa at What's Cooking, love? shared these delicious looking chicken crescent bundles. I'm seriously making these.

If you were featured, be sure to snag ya a button!!

Nutmeg Place

So, let's move onto this weeks party!

Remember, there are some rules:

Keep your links family friendly and only link up projects made by YOU.

No business pages, giveaways or link parties allowed.

Follow your hosts (listed above) and please link back to the host's blog that you linked up to.

We reserve the right to delete any link that does not abide by these rules.

You keep amazing us every week!

Have fun!!