Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #3 ~

Well heya friends!!

I'm beyond excited.

Look over on your left... it's ok... I will wait.

I hit 200 GFC friends today. I refuse to type followers {wait...} because none of us are followers. We are friends! For me, this is huge! I know. Some of y'all have gazillions of readers so, 200 seems like small beans. But, for me... this is AMAZING!! I'm SO honored some of you hang out... and you keep coming back! My cup runeth over... XOXO

So, is it like a million degrees where you live?!?!? It's been SO hot here this week!!! It's only June for crying out loud! I'm not a huge fan of summer. I really, really dislike the heat. It zaps all my creative mojo. I feel like doing... nothing.

Except sitting around sipping an ice coffee.

Is it Fall yet???

Enough whining...

So, now onto this weeks party!!

Mimi at Blue Roof Cabin made this GORGEOUS trellis with salvaged wood. She made this in a day. Mad skillz y'all... and yes, I'm wicked jealous!!

April at April's Country Life Blog shared this scrumptious strawberry butter fluff desert. I don't know about you... but in the summer I like light deserts and this one looks perfect!

Phaedra from Phaedra's Adventures shared a tutorial on how to make these SUPER FUN sponge balls. How fun would these be for summer?!?! I'm not at all partial to how cute her Nephew Sean is, either. :-)

I can't get over this. It's a CAKE. Yep. Bebsy at Craftmates shared this with us. Is this just spectacular?!?! Look at the controller... really just amazing.

Ready for this week's party??!?!?! First... a few words from our sponsor {or not}:

Keep your links family friendly and only link up projects made by YOU.

No business pages, giveaways or link parties allowed.

Follow your hosts (listed above) and please link back to the host's blog that you linked up to.

We reserve the right to delete any link that does not abide by these rules.

If you were featured, be sure to snag ya a button!!

Nutmeg Place

Alrighty spritey... let's get this party started!!