Fragrance Girl

Show Off Saturday #14 ~

Hey and happy Memorial Day weekend friends!!

Lots of small projects planned here. Hope you all have some fun plans!

I'm so excited because I finally got a compressor and finish nailer!! I've been having lots of fun already and planning on some projects I've always wanted to learn. I can't wait to show you what I've been up to the past couple days!! I will show you soon!

On to this weeks party.

Such awesome stuff:

Carrie at Comfortably Carried Away shared this Letterhead Desk redo. SO amazing!!

Ashley at Ashley's Dandelion Wishes shared this darling flower crown. I'd like one in my size, please!

Katy at Ocean Breeze shared these super cute orange glass bead earrings. I love orange, these are SO my style!

I hope you all have a fun and safe Memorial Day! Enjoy spending time with your families. Take time to remember those loved and lost. I will be thinking about many loved ones that I miss everyday.