Fragrance Girl

Show Off Saturday #2 ~

Well hey, hey there!!

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I'm painting... again. Shocker!

So, I have to tell you how amazing you all are. Last weeks submissions for Show Off Saturday are all amazing. You are all such crazy talented people! We are off to an amazing start... are you up for more?!?!? I HOPE so!!

Here are a few that caught my eye:

Lynn over at Shabby Story refinished this gorgeous chair with fabric paint. PAINT y'all! Amazing.

Angela, The Not So Functional Housewife made this darling heart wreath. I love the fabric rosette's!

Kirsten over at Paint Speckled Pawprints is my kinda girl! Just look at what she can do with a saw and some scrap wood!

Jeneen: AKA Suzie HomeCaker made these gorgeous (and I'm guessing delicious) laced heart cookies. Too pretty to eat!!

If you were featured this week please grab a button for your blog!

I also share some of your amazing work on my Facebook page, so be sure to 'like' Nutmeg Place on Facebook today!

Let's get this partay started!!