Fragrance Girl

Happiness list #9 ~

Happy Valentine's Day all my nutty friends! XOXO

Hope it's filled with love for you!

A couple weeks have passed since my last list. Ooops.

Even though I'm in a house of sickies (There is some flu epidemic going on here in Utah, I swear.) it's been a good week!

Most of all, so many new friends is at the top of my list, but here is the rest of what made me happy this week:

Shopping at Ikea until they closed. Oh. Yeah.

My painted faux fireplace and new shelves.

Our silly box obsessed, happy Kita Bug.

Can anyone find Kita Bug??

Pink lemonade cake.

Valentine's surprises for my sickies.

Crazy Kita's weight finally surpassing the 10lb mark 4 months after her gnarly URI. Don't forget, she has cancer so we fight for every single ounce of weight.

I will be even happier if I don't catch the crud that is going through our house at the moment! Enjoy your week!

XOXOX