Fragrance Girl

Fierce NewFaces: Zuri Tibby
  • Lovely model :) she's really a nice girl, very lovable and very friendly......

    She has a great look, So talented,potential and charm with promising future
    I'm looking foward to seeing her on the runways this season!


    Full Name: Zuri Tibby  

    Place of Origin: Florida, USA 

    Date of Birth: September 1 

    agencies: Zodiac Mother Management  & Ford Models  

     Hair: Black  


    Eyes: Brown 

    Height: 178cm / 5′10″  


    Bus t: 84 cm / 33″  


    Waist: 58 cm / 23″  


    Hips: 86 cm / 34″ 




    How old are you?
    16


    Where do you live/ Where are from?
    South Florida


    What agency are you with?
    Ford NYC, Zodiac Mother Management


    How long have you been modeling?
    Since late June/ July


    How tall are you?
    5’10.5


    Whats your ethnicity?
    Jamaican, Indian, Dominican, and my grandmother is a little Irish


    How were you discovered?
    have always wanted to be a model since I was about 13, I remember going to open calls in miami like twice a week but they always told me i should go to NY in stead of miami( which is not high fashion really..)
    But I was at the mall one day and a mother agency (Zodiac Mother Management), came up to me and asked me if i ever modeled and they gave me there card. Me and my mother had a meeting with them a bout 2 weeks later after talking with them. And we signed a contract later on and then had a test shoot to start developing my book. With the test shoot photos they sent off the multiple agencies and some of them said no, some of them said yes but the one with the most interest was Ford, and they signed me with out even meeting me first! So they signed me and they booked a plane ticket to NY and thats what happened pretty much