Fragrance Girl

My talented hubby and his Princess ~

Hey ya'll! Having a good hump day?

I've told you about our cancer baby, Nikita (Kita Bug, Bobo, Kita Bo Bita, Hannah Montana... she actually responds most to Hannah Montana, go figure.) and how she won over the heart of her Dad from day 1.

Kita is a miracle. A living, breathing, meowing, purring, running, chasing, playing, biting miracle. Her love of her Daddy is legendary. We have a power struggle, Kita and I, when it comes to her Daddy. When Kita is being held and loved on by her Daddy, she looks at me giving me the dirtiest looks. Almost saying "Na na, na, na na!!" and I cuss her out. Little snotty girl.

Even though she is completely Daddy's Girl, I adore her as well. Sure, the past few years we kinda have a love/hate relationship... but I have cried oceans of tears, lost months of sleep, used up weeks of sick and vacation time and paid a fortune (literally) for this sweet soul. It's truly a miracle that she is with us 2 1/2 years after being diagnosed with cancer. She is happy, healthy and thriving. She is so brave and strong... not to mention a fighter. When I look at her... my heart skips a beat and I choke up. All that we have been through... has been SO worth it.

I wanted to share with you these spectacular images Drew caught of our girl, basking in the Sunday afternoon sun.

And this one... kills me:

We love you Kita Bug... our little miracle.

XOXOX