Fragrance Girl

Use what you have ~

Happy Saturday all!

Just a really quick project before heading out on a short vacation.

I saw this idea while perusing one of my favorite blogs. I forget which one. My apologies. I should be giving you your due credit.

I purchased the tension rod for about $2.50 at Wally World, I had the 'Heat & Bond' in my closet for probably 4-5 years now, and I bought a whole bolt of muslin to cover chairs with and that never panned out. So, today I quickly (probably took less than a half hour) threw this one together.

Here is the spot before:

Please excuse my un-emptied garbage can! See why I wanted to cover this spot up?

Here is what I used, since I don't have a sewing machine:

I measured, cut and ironed. That about sums up my skills with fabric. :-)

Here is how it turned out:

Easy peasy. I love projects like this.

I've decided I really need to work on my photo skills. Well, I decided that awhile ago, but this post confirms I'm not the best photographer. Dad would not be proud.

Have a great weekend! See you in a few days!!

Linking to: Funky Junk: Funky Fall

The Shabby Nest: Frugal Friday