Fragrance Girl

I love me a mudroom ~


I've mentioned it in the past, my love of mudrooms. Not sure why I love them, but I big fat {heart} mudrooms. Maybe it's because I'm an admitted neat freak, and the mud should stay in the 'mudroom'. Well, in my perfect world, there would be no mud in my house... or any other dirty thing. Wait, we have 5 cats! Who am I kidding?!?! Love you babies.
In my jealousy quest to come up with ideas that will work in our 'mudroom' (the hallway that leads through the pantry, to the half bath and garage) here are some gorgeous, inspiring images I love:

I really love the door letting all the natural light in. Mine goes to the garage, so that wouldnt work so well.

I love the colors in this mudroom. Plus, I love the little office area. Don't we all wish we were so organized?

How hard do you think this would be to make? I think it's adorable in place of a bench. Hmmmm...

I have a laudry 'closet' on the second floor, but I'm loving this laundry/mudroom. All the natural light is beautiful. I think I might actually enjoy doing laundry in a space like this!

This one is my favorite. Not just because it's my favorite color, but I think it's do-able in our space. If I were really crazy brave, I would buy all the tools and learn to do my own woodwork. It scares me, not sure why. Fear of failure, and of wasting lots of money. :-)

This is just... dreamy. Not much to it, but the contrast is beautiful, right?

Oh, the moulding... and it's green. :-)