Fragrance Girl

Halloween inspiration ~

Searching around the interwebs for some fun Halloween decorations, I've found some really fun ideas. Lets share.

I adore these stacked 'topiary' pumpkins. A very cute idea!

Stacked pumpkins again. This porch is all kinds of festive.

I'm loving the hanging paper lanterns. May have to use this one.

What can I say? I love everything about this front door!

TOTALLY doing this on our storm door next year. Could actually steal this idea for other holidays. Brill.

I have to be honest... the first thing I thought when I saw this was "Get that poor kitty in the house!!"... what can I say? Kitties shouldn't be outside... for crying out loud! But, the pumkins and gourds as ghosts. The wreath is darling too... once I get past the cat being outside.

Loving the silhouttes in the windows. I actually really love the leaves covering the lawn also.

I will take one door like this, please!

Clever, creative and adorable.

How cute is this B & B??

Another awesome idea for the storm door. Wish I were a better artist!

I have stair treads leading up our porch stairs... but they arent as festive as these! I'm going to have to find them!

Drew and I have some fun ideas lined up for Halloween. Our front porch is crying out for it and we have to try and keep up with the neighbors 'Haunted Garage'! I will post pics as soon as I get my new camera! WOOHOO!! Excited!

Happy Halloween!!!