Fragrance Girl

Welcome Fall! ~

Thank God, the weather this past week has been divine. In the very low 80's... that's just about as perfect as it can get.

Fall is my favorite season. The wonderful weather and beautiful colors. Not to mention Halloween and Thanksgiving! w00t!!

I thought I would post some of the images and ideas that just thrill me to no end. Welcome Fall!!

Better Homes & Gardens

The sounds of crisp leaves crackling under your feet, the smell of warm fires with families making memories near them. Hot apple cider and Trick or Treating. Crisp nights and sweaters... I adore Fall.

Better Homes & Gardens

I think this is a fabulous use of a pumpkin:

Better Homes & Gardens

Better Homes & Gardens

Isn't this front door so welcoming? I love it.

Better Homes & Gardens

I hear that this blue glass is everywhere... but I can't find any. Anyone know where I can get my hands on some?

Better Homes & Gardens

Orange... such a happy color. :-)

Better Homes & Gardens

Can you imagine how YUMMY this smells?? Mmmmmmm...

Better Homes & Gardens

I am so drawn to the color Green. I always swore, that I would NEVER have Green in my house because my Mother's house was all Green. And here it is... my current favorite color. I get more compliments on my Green kitchen than anything.

Here's hoping you have a beautiful Fall season full of warm memories!!