Fragrance Girl

Debbie Harry: Paris Vogue Style

I know I said I wasn't going to blog whilst on vacay... but at the last minute I threw in my Macbook in my Miu Miu and boarded the plane. And on a rare cloudy morning in the S. of France, I decided to say hi.

I don't know why I but this summer more that any I seem to be loving summer-time BLACK. Of course I'm like you in that black is toujours a uniform... but normally I wear a little less in the summer opting to sport my mini-tan with something a little more well - summery? Therefore, loving the is all black spread for August Paris Vogue inspired by Debbie Harry. There are too many great new Fall accessories out there. I'm slightly overwhelmed by the options. One thing for sure though - studded Isabel Marant booties will be mine!!!

PS. How much do you love the blond bob??? So fresh after too many Wasson layers? Hmmm.

tfs