Fragrance Girl

Like a Gang of Wild Horses

Whilst in New York earlier this week, I made sure to swing by the Barney's shoe floor for the requisite "viewing". Sigh. And of all the lovelies on the floor (Chloe, Prada, Marni etc etc), what caught my eye were a pair of... what shall I call them? Shoe boots? Suitable for pretty much NO season (especially in Mtl) I was disturbingly drawn to them to the point that I was seriously considering dropping some real dough. Barney's accurately describes them as "Open Toe Ankle Boots" - but when you think about what that actually means - it makes no sense. Why would you want your toes exposed while your ankles are undercover? And yet somehow I felt like these bad boys might have been the answer to all my current wardrobe dilemmas. That is until I discovered my size was unavailable. Argh.

Am I going to have to settle for Topshop's interpretation of the (be-still-my-beating-heart) horse tee to satiate my thirst for something Margiela???

Pics: Jak&Jil, NAP and Barney's .