Fragrance Girl

7 things about me...

I've been tagged! NY girl-about-town, Em from Oui C'est La Mode hit me so here I go.

Allllright. (No promises that this will be the most gripping moment of your day... )

1. I'm a creature of habit and nothing makes me happier than a LARGE coffee (one milk) and toasted bagel with swiss cheese at my desk in the morning. (Natch while surfing WGSN before the day begins).

2. I don't believe in "saving" my favorite pieces. I bought these vintage YSL pumps on ebay a few years back and I enjoyed a few too many nights on the dance floor in them - and unfortunately they have the scars to prove it.

3. My last purchase was this dress. Occasion - crazy Christmas staff party. Lost a few sequins over the course of the night. Nuff said.

4. I wish my next purchase was going to be this:

5. Confession: I used to sew a lot and now hardly do. However - lame as it sounds I'm currently finishing a camoflage doggy coat for my American Staffordshire Terrier. What?! It's -15 celcius right now!!

6. Lastest joint purchase with my boyf. Piece by Montreal graf artist Omen.

7. I once bumped into Karl Lagerfeld on the street. He was exiting Colette in Paris with Lady Amanda Harlech. He was charming, polite and seriously made sure his pose was dead on. (Dude in the background was his driver.) This is the pic I snapped:

That's it! If you feel so inclined - consider yourself tagged;)
Bisous, The Glossy Ed.