Fragrance Girl

Heaven Scent

I not shy in admitting that I think I have a bit of a "nose" for scents. I LOVE buying my best girlfriends fabulous parfum -- and I also like to think (hope) that I usually hit the nail on the head?

For my lovely J, I once gave her Hanae Mori. For darling A - Lanvin. My sister; " target="_blank">Narciso Rodriguez. The list goes on - my mother... mother-in-law... actually I may just be a serial perfume giver! (I suppose there are worse things?)

So all that being said, picture it: Friday afternoon - Paris - Colette - jammed with the usual fashion pack and so uncomfortably warm that I actually had no interest in staying. I was edging my way towards the door through the hipsters, when I spotted IT out of the corner of my eye. A NEW Prada perfume? Excuse me? How did this previously escape my attention? Infusion d'Iris by Prada. Perhaps the subtlest, lovliest thing I've smelt in a long time. It was apparently based on a personal scent that Miuccia had made for herself a number of years ago and now it has become her second perfume and my own personal scent too! Anyone else loving it as much as me?

PS. Paris and London were fantastic -- perhaps too much so as Visa just called and inquired if someone had stolen my card!! Oops. More on that later...