Fragrance Girl

Hayfever: Prepare Yourself Early for the Sneezy Season

Much as I love warm weather, my eyes become really irritated by pollen at certain times of the spring and summer. I've been reminded by an article in this week's Vogue's magazine to stock up on hayfever supplies early.

Apparently nettle tea is a great natural remedy for hayfever. I'll be stocking up.

Hay Max is one of the balms that you dot just under your nose, and apparently the pollen literally gets glued to it! Strange, but I've heard it's effective.
Vogue points out that if you eat honey then you will have a natural immunity to the pollen. But you need to go one step further than this and make sure it's local honey, to be sure you've got the right pollen covered.
I'll be looking out for fragrant hay fever remedies. If you've got any hayfever remedies of tips of any kind, then I'd love to hear from you.