Fragrance Girl

Fifi Chachnil and the Make Up Alley Top 25
father

Today I'm going for another classic — Fifi Chachnil. I've got this in my collection because it was on the Make Up Alley Top 25 list that I bought from The Perfumed Court a while back.
The full top 25 are listed below. I've tested most of the perfumes now. Although there are some I don't particularly like (in general the ones that I haven't reviewed), this list has introduced me to a great selection of fragrances.

  1. Serge Lutens Chergui
  2. Frederic Malle Musc Ravageur EDP
  3. Hermes Ambre Narguile
  4. Chanel No. 5 EDP
  5. Serge Lutens Un Lys
  6. Caron Tabac Blond parfum (1/2 ml)
  7. POTL Lucter Et Emergo
  8. Guerlain Mitsouko EDP
  9. Caron Parfum Sacre EDP
  10. Andy Tauer L' Air du Desert Marocain
  11. Chanel No 19 EDT
  12. Chanel Bois des lles
  13. Creed Angelique Encens
  14. Guerlain Shalimar parfum (1/2 ml)
  15. Chanel Coco EDP
  16. Guerlain Attrape Coeur
  17. Frederic Malle Carnal Flower
  18. Bond No. 9 Chinatown
  19. Guerlain L'Heure Bleue EDP
  20. Serge Lutens Fleurs d'Oranger
  21. Bond No. 9 West Side
  22. Fifi Chachnil EDP
  23. Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT
  24. Guerlain Vol de Nuit Parfum (1/4 ml)
  25. L'Artisan La Chasse aux Papillons
Without this list I might never have found Bond No. 9, which is currently one of my favourite brands. However, it's a shame that there are some ranges which don't feature at all on the list. In particular, Annick Goutal and CB I Hate Perfume.
Today's fragrance, Fifi Chachnil reminds me of Bois des Iles. Its woodsy and sweet. Never a winning combination for me. But it's been a great list to work my way through.