Fragrance Girl

Brussels Sprouts Salad ~

Howdy babies!
Are you all having a great weekend??
It goes by way too fast for me.
Today, I'm relaxing on the couch listening to Led Zeppelin.
My idea of heaven.

I posted a quick Instagram pic of my lunch {this salad} on FB a couple weeks ago, and y'all went a little Bonzo wanting the recipe. I promised I would post it.

Well, I forgot. And Paula kindly reminded me that she REALLY wanted the recipe.
Well Paula, my love... here you go!!

Brussels Sprouts Salad:

  • 1 1/2 to 2 lbs Brussels Sprouts shaved
  • Small container feta cheese
  • 1/2 cup dried cranberries
  • 1/2 cup candied walnuts
  • 4-5 pieces crisp bacon crumbled
  • Poppyseed dressing to taste
I use store bought dressing, but you could certainly make your own. You can shred the Brussels Sprouts on a mandolin or shred them by hand with a knife, like I do. It's time consuming and you will wonder why you don't have a mandolin, but when you taste this salad you will forget all about how long it took to cut up the Sprouts.

It's delicious. I love Brussels Sprouts any day of the week, made any way. Doesn't matter, I love them. I love salad and could eat it for every meal of every single day. So this is the best of both worlds.

I love to take this to work for lunch. It's healthy and very filling.

Eat your veggies people! :-)

Even Max loves this salad... and he thinks people food is disgusting!!

I hope you try it and enjoy it as much as we do!!

XOXO