Fragrance Girl

13 years ago today ~

I was fortunate enough to marry my best friend.

My 'little' brother, Matt walked me down the isle. Our Dad had passed away 5 years prior. The only time I cried this day was just before I walked down the isle, thinking that my Dad was missing this.
We couldn't have sad tears, so when the music started and we started walking down the isle, I looked at the end and saw my best friend waiting there, the tears quickly turned to huge smiles:

The weather was really beautiful out. On April 1st, you just never know what you're going to get.
So, we were lucky enough to get a few pictures outside the chapel:

Hot stuffs!!!

Everyone thought it was so funny that I wore tennies.
That's how I roll y'all.

Our first dance:

The song was written for us. We'd been searching for each other for 29 years.
We did actually, meet over coffee... and this song still gives me chills.

We've been through a lot together, and I don't think we could have done it without each other.
Drew is the other half of my soul. I can't imagine life without him.
Every day since I met him, I've been the luckiest girl in the world.

Drew,

I love you more today, than I ever have.
And I will love you even more, tomorrow.
Unless, of course, you piss me off. :-P

XOXO
Love you babe.
Happy Anniversary.
Looking forward to many, many more.