Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #34 ~

WHEW!!

Howdy babies!!

Quick Thank You to all who emailed me about my cry for help.

I went to the Dr today and I've got Contact Dermatitis AND Rosacea.

Drew is picking up my RX from the pharmacy on his way home. The Dr says it could take 2-6 weeks to go away. Such a BUMMER!!

If anyone has any suggestions of what could help calm the red & burning, that would be great!

Then, I came home and shoveled TOO many inches of snow! ARGH!!

Anyway, enough whining, and onto the party!

This weeks features are:

Phaedra does it again! What do you do with your leftover candy canes from Christmas?
This!! I have boxes of these! GREAT idea!!

Look at this amazing Cane Chair re-do from Danielle at Shades of Serenity!
I love, love, LOVE this! Well done!!

Kathe With an E shared these Snow Capped Lemon Puffs. She had me at 'lemon'!!
Easy and I'm SURE delicious!!

If you were featured, grab a button:

We've got even more snow forecasted for tomorrow, and I'm just DONE with it! I want SPRING!

Okay, whiney boobie Meg is going to watch Downton now... that makes everything better.