Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #7 ~

Hey!!

Hows it going party people?!?!

Me, busy, busy as usual.

Really going crazy with all these ideas going on in my head for the loft. I just want to get started on it already! Life. You know? That thing that happens when you're busy making other plans?? Yeah.

I've picked up some pieces for the loft, getting excited. Lots to do and build first... before we can get to the pretty stuff! I'm so impatient. I wish I were a wizard. Like Hermione and I could just wave a wand and have it all done!

Ok, so I will update you on how things are going.

Let's move on to YOUR pretty stuff!

Joanna from To A Pretty Life shared this very, very pretty rose pillow cover. How pretty is this?? I've asked for a sewing machine for my birthday. Which is in January. Yeah. I want to make pretty things like this! Beautiful Joanna!

My new friend Julie at Jam's Corner shared this gorgeous window mirror. I've been lusting after this for a few weeks now. I. Want.

Now for a few tasty looking treats.

Baked In The South shared this amazing Black Raspberry Peach Cobbler. I could eat a whole pan of this. YUMMY!!!

Devi at Diddles & Dumplings (LOVE that name!) shared this Chicken & bacon Italian BBQ pizza. No more words. Need this pizza. Now.

If you were so lucky as to be featured, grab a button!

Now, let's see what other fantabulous things you've been doing this summer!!

DIY/Crafts...

Tasty treats...