Fragrance Girl

Am I blue? And keeping it real ~

Ok, alright... if you're getting sick of seeing this project... just don't tell me.

Our house looks so different from this time last year, I'm amazed. And in a good way!

I like it. Lots.

So, I showed you the B&B I did over the weekend and how I jazzed up the area by moving tables and chotshkies around. Shared my thoughts on painting the inside of the front door Wythe Blue. A couple lovely people {Anne & Shasta} said "OH YES!! And make it BOTH doors"... well then, okie dokie!!

Tonight, it looks like this:

Wythe Blue has got to be the most delicious, luscious shade of blue/green I've ever seen. It's just so... purty!

I picked up 4 of these at Ikea:

Grundtal Cutlery caddy $4.99

Took out the plastic cup and took off the hook, screwed them to my B&B and added the darling lacy pots also sold at Ikea. Threw in some pretty flowers. I love it.

Aren't they precious?? Those lacy little pots are coated metal and only $2.99.

I backed up so you can see a larger shot of the front room. I coulda vacuumed. I shoulda vacuumed.

And then, I backed up more so you can see my blogging station.

And then, to keep it real... I turned around...

Don't laugh. I have a love/hate relationship with these chairs. They are SO sturdy & comfy, but they are SO dang ugly!! I'm patiently {Hah, me... patient!} waiting for slipcovers that will do them justice. Someday, I will tell you the story of these chairs. Another time.

If you turn again, you look straight ahead into the living room:

If you then turn left, you look ahead into the dining room:

Turn left again {feel dizzy yet} and then you are in the kitchen. My favorite part of our home.

And there you have it. The main floor of our house! Wow, last time I showed you that all the pictures were taken with my cell phone. *blushing* I've learned since then!

Alright, so I love the main floor and now I need to move upstairs. So many ideas, so little time & money!

I got this cute set of nesting tables at a local yard sale on Saturday for $5. They are next to get the Nutmeg touch. Love that mirror... makes me look so skinny!!! :-P

Still trying to talk Drew into the paper bag stairs. Yeah, working on that.

XOXO

See ya soon!!