Fragrance Girl

All Star Block Party #2 ~

Hey! Happy mid-week!

Well, well. The first official All Star Block Party was a smashing success!! WHEW!! 90 of you linked up last week! That's AWESOME!!

But, do you know how hard that makes picking features?!?! Holy crap! DANG HARD!! :-)

*Deep breath* Okay... hang on!! Here we goooooooo!!

My homie, Janel @ Hating Martha shared this. His name is Captain. Well, hello there Captain!! *wink* Love me some rope handles. This would look SO good in my house! You guys need to visit Janel if you haven't. I love her irreverent style and attitude. And she has excellent taste in decor!

The brilliant Meegan at What Meegan Makes made this adorable rug... from a SHOWER CURTAIN!!! Where has this been all my life!! AH! Genius!

Michelle at Happy Hodgepodge Home shared this recipe for Hawaiian Wedding Cake. Oh. My. Gosh!! I want some NOW!! Makes me want to lick my laptop screen. Was that TMI??

Barb at Second Chance to Dream made this fabulous bird bath/feeder from an old lamp and a lazy susan. I mean, hello?!?! Smarty pants!!

You guys are amazing! I'm always in awe of your creativity.

If you were featured, grab ya a button!!

Nutmeg Place

So, let's get this weeks party started!! As the Beastie Boys say... "KICK IT!!"