Fragrance Girl

Show Off Saturday #3 ~

Happy weekend my awesome friends! I hope everyone has had a good week. I know I'm looking forward to finally getting to work on my new (to me) chest of drawers. Can't wait to share them with you all!

You continue to amaze me with your creative and amazing projects. You SO inspire me!

So, this weeks features are as follows:

Deserae at Peeking Through The Sunflowers and her hubby made this gorgeous farm table. Yes, they made it. It's incredible!

Pat at Corn In My Coffee Pot Did this faux wood floor with brown paper. I'm astounded! Truly amazing!

Aimee at Twigg Studios made this fabulous no sew flag pillow. She had me at no sew! Check out her blog. Chock full of darling ideas!

Angela The Not SO Functional Housewife hand painted this adorable 'Good Morning, let the stress begin' sign. My hand hurts just thinking about it! No vinyl here, all hand done. LOVE it!!

You ladies are so incredibly talented. You never cease to amaze me!

Grab a button if you were featured!

Lets get #3 started!

Show us all your amazing projects, recipes, crafts, photo's... the more the merrier!

Only rules are:

  • You must be a follower of Nutmeg Place.
  • You must link back to Nutmeg Place in your post.
  • You MUST have fun!!

Can't wait to see what you've been working on!