Fragrance Girl

Happiness list #8 ~

Well helloooooo friends!

I hope you are having a great week so far.

I'm still in those January blues. Which better get outta here quick like... tomorrow is February! What the WHAT?!?!

*Sigh*

Here is this weeks list: Kinda short... it was a stretch this time.

Caeleigh spent the weekend again. She got this dress-up outfit with the money she earned working with me. Awwwwww!!

Here she is reading to her Uncle Drew. She's such an amazing reader and speller. She's not even in school yet! It astounds me!

Kita's 'marshmallow feet'. Actually, these have made me happy since the first day she was with us.

Mirasole, our asthma kitty feeling well enough to attack the string.

Orange muffins. Messy... but OH SO YUMMY!!!

My Ballard inspired inspiration boards.

Hoping your happiness list is very long this week!

XOXO