Fragrance Girl

The most wonderful time of year ~

Well... sadly... Halloween 2011 is over. Sigh Boo Hoo!

We had a great time and hope all of you did as well!!

Also, a quick "Hello!!" and "WELCOME!!" to my new followers! I can't tell you how thrilled and humbled I am you decided to stay awhile!

Now that Halloween is over (and yes, the decorations MUST come down today. I CANNOT stand the decor out past the holiday! I'm a goober like that.) I can focus once again on the fall decorations. This year we are actually having guests for Thanksgiving dinner. Whoo! Look at us being all social!! :-)

So, I've been perusing the interwebs again searching for easy decor that isn't too over the top. I'm kinda a minimalist when it comes to holiday decorataing. Wait. Did I just type that?!?! Yep, I really don't go crazy with the fru-fru. So... without further adu... here is some inspiration!

I have a 'thing' for pumpkins. I adore the color Orange, I love to eat things made with them and I love how imperfect they are. Kinda like me. :-)

I think this is so pretty. Where are people getting the cutey little acorns? We live in the sticks, there are no cutey acorn trees here.

I love wreath's. I have one on my door at all times. This one is so dang cute. And I'm really digging the rectangle shaped wreaths.

This would be pretty under my pinterest inspired wall. Minus the cake... because we would have eaten it all! :-)

I'm thinking of doing this on the buffet with my leftover little pumpkins from Halloween. Easy and not too fussy.

If I only had a nice, chunky mantle.

This is gorgeous. But, does anyone else see the fire hazard? Hmm.

Above all else, give thanks every day.

XOXOXOXO