Fragrance Girl

A bake sale ~

Our city (Eagle Mountain, UT) is having a bake sale to raise funds for my best friends surviving husband & son. Of course I signed up to bake as well as volunteer at the sale.

Today, my sweet niece, Julee, came over to help me bake. She also made some delicious sea salted caramels.

We had such a good time. Just like the old days.

We are, of course, complete dorks. :-)

Julee made these YUMMY sea salted caramels:

I quality controlled them... they pass with flying colors!

We also made Pecan Shortbread Cookies via The Barefoot Contessa.

I added my own special flair, and partially dipped them in milk chocolate.

After the chocolate set, we boxed them up 6 per box. I think they look gorgeous. And they taste amazing too!

Made with love. <3 <3

We also made individual turtle cheesecakes.

Linking to:

Remodelaholic
House of Hepworths