Fragrance Girl

Pinterest Inspired ~

Hello all!

I have a new obsession. Like most of you, I can kill waste spend tons of time looking at Pinterest. You can find the most amazing and creative ideas there. My next project was a complete rip off of this:

Source

They actually repurposed a dresser into this darling table. Really smart. I already had a similar table and a big wall needing some love.

Here is what I came up with:

They have a gorgeous wooden architectural piece above the rod and wreath. Me? I have princess cat beds. But, come on now... this is real life. Right?!?

I still havent even filled the frames yet. I'm hoping that I will get some great pictures in Kanab this weekend with my new camera. :-) This is a work in progress, and I will add things as I find them.

I just used some regular $2 wall hooks I found at Lowes to hang the ribbon and frames from. Drew is thinking the ribbon is a little too 'matchy-matchy'. Any thoughts on that?

Linking to:

Stuff and Nonsense