Fragrance Girl

It all comes out in the wash ~

In our house I have a laundry 'closet'. And it has to be said, it's not ideal. It's certainly better than having no laundry facilities, but not dreamy. In our next house (yes, I'm already dreaming about our next house) I will have an actual laundry room.

Here are some dreamy laundry rooms that I would be happy to do laundry in:

I would actually really love to stack our washer and dryer. I wonder how hard that would be now. Probably impossible.

And I will take a cute puppy that wants to sleep in my laundry room please. One that doesn't chase cats. :-)

I love everything about this light aqua laundry room. Especially the built in storage below the washer and dryer.

Green. :-)


I can't imagine needing more than one set, but hey... I'm sure some people do!

Now this, is something I could actually do in my current laundry 'closet'. I think I will have to do this very soon!



Why yes, I DO get parched while doing mountains of laundry and need a cold, refreshing beverage. *Sarchasm*

There are so many beautiful and creative laundry room images on the interwebs... what did we ever do without it??